Historical monthly data usage report in megabytes?
mattmaldre

I would like to see the amount of data I have used for each of the last three months in megabytes. I know there is a report where I can see my current month data usage. But I want to see a report that shows how many megabytes I have used in the past months. And I also know that my bills show me how many gigabytes I use. But it rounds the number up to 1. There is no decimal point. I would like an accurate number of how much data I've used in the past.

Does Verizon Wireless give me a report with how much data I've used in the past three months?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Historical monthly data usage report in megabytes?
Nithin

I have yet to find a way to do this. It's very frustrating.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Good afternoon.

I can understand wanting to get the exact amount of data used on your account, and I'm happy to assist with this information.  As you mentioned mattmaldre, you can go back to the last three bill cyles online to get the details, but you will only see the rounded number in gigabytes in the charges.  If you go onto My Verizon, select Online Bill, select the month you would like to view, select the mobile number in the drop down, select details, select data usage, you will see everything broken down into kilobytes.  This is the most detailed usage available. You can export the data onto an excel spreadsheet and add it up, but that's an extra step you would need to do.  After the three bill cycles, this data is not available.

I trust this information is helpful. 

Thank you,
VanessaS_VZW

Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/vzwsupport

0 Likes
SomeUser
Enthusiast - Level 2

This is incorrect. The "Data Usage" column is blank. Under Usage Type/Event Description it says "USAGE BASED 2GB".

0 Likes
Not applicable

The data is there if you click "download to spreadsheet."

0 Likes
SomeUser
Enthusiast - Level 2

Why in the world would they not make that information easily accessible? Why instead do they hide the actual number by giving it in rounded Gigabytes?