Re: LG Ally Lock Key and Home Key not working
kellml5

may 14th mine did the same thing. screen lock is gone and the home button wont work. went into the verizon store. girl cut the phone off 3 or 4 times and took the battery out. she just kept telling me the home button didn't work. (like i didn't already know this) and told me my phone was out of warranty. that was that. its like it tried to do an update or something and it got stuff messed up on the phone because whatever happened it also reset my ringer to silent. wish there was an answer to this problem. the girl at the verizon store did say i could try factory reset to see if that would work but really don't want to do that if not sure it will work. anyone heard of an answer to this yet?

0 Likes
kellml5

ok i just did a factory reset on my phone and yeah!!!!!!! the screen lock and the home key are working again. it was pain going back and resetting everything but just glad my phone is working right now. so i would reccomend doing a factory reset to see if works for you!

0 Likes
kellml5

k i just did a factory reset on my phone and yeah!!!!!!! the screen lock and the home key are working again. it was pain going back and resetting everything but just glad my phone is working right now. so i would reccomend doing a factory reset to see if works for you!

0 Likes
kellml5

k i just did a factory reset on my phone and yeah!!!!!!! the screen lock and the home key are working again. it was pain going back and resetting everything but just glad my phone is working right now. so i would reccomend doing a factory reset to see if works for you!

0 Likes