Re: worst phone ive ever had--a must read!!!!
jsilva1987

I have had this phone for only 4 months and have gone through 3 phones.Now the issues I have been having are: Phone will not show calls until they are missed, phone will shutoff on its own, will get the same text message multiple times, and now all static when I am on the phone. I am now very irritated with how many phones I have gone through. Looking for an answer on what to do to get a different model phone?

0 Likes
NJames45

I have had the LG Revolution 4G LTE since Dec - brand new - and it started freezing.  I thought it was

just the apps that I had. So I deleted the apps.  Yet it was still freezing. But I have called Verizon

and they have told me that they were documenting - = they didn't do crap.  Yesterday morning, I

blasted the cust service out - they sent a replacement out - I had it by this morning before 10am.

A REBURISHED PHONE ~ *?!(>?(@(@((@ ANd I got mad! I called them and blasted again.

Went to town - went by the store - cause get this - replacement phone frozen - UGH!!  %!*@*#

they tried - phone worked great in store - got home - once again - frozen. Called customer service

- blasted the idiot -= and was finally put thru to a manager - who looked into things for me -

He just called back -0p sending out another Revolution again - let's see if -not, I will be calling again tomorrow

If I had known this about this stupid crappy phone, I wouldn't have gotten it.  I rather have an Iphone

0 Likes
NJames45

And I haven't loaded my email or contacts on it - So what is the problem

0 Likes
labowner

The phone was for crap before the software update and might as well make it a brick after the update.  A software update that neither Verizon or LG customer service knew one thing about.  Great service guys. This phone and Verizon are taking a page out of the screw the customer AT&T hand book.   My favorite excuse from Verizon customer non-service is there must be topography changes where you live.  As I looked up in my hood in SF and nope not a one change has happened to have calls/connection drop for no reason.  Verizon the new AT&T.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

NJames45,

I'm sorry that your experience was not satisfactory. We want you to have a working phone! Is the phone you received functioning properly? Please let us know, so we can provide additional assistance. Please feel free to reach out to us on Twitter as well @VZWSupport. I hope that you are back and running at this point, but if not we are here for you!

Thank you,

Katie H
VZW Support
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes