Samsung Brightside question/problem.
baffledprince

Hello, I would appreciate if someone could help me out here. This isn't a problem with my own phone so I have no idea how to help.

My mother has the phone stated in the title, and her text inbox is doing something strange. She had a few hundred messages in her inbox, pressed a button, and now they are all invisible. Now she cannot see them there at all. Any texts that I send her do show up, but she can only get three then it says her inbox is full and needs to be deleted. But she cannot delete the messages. They are stuck invisible and locked somewhere.

Please help solve the problem?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Samsung Brightside question/problem.
nuger93
Enthusiast - Level 3

when she goes into messages (not inbox/outbox but the screen before the inbox), she needs to go to i think its either "more" or "options" and select erase all then erase only read

0 Likes
Re: Samsung Brightside question/problem.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I know how important those messages are baffledprince! It sounds like something was changed in the message settings. I have attached a helpful link for your reference! Please click on the owner's manual option and scroll to page 53 for "message settings." This section should have all the appropriate options. http://tiny.cc/ymjgjw ^JHK

0 Likes