Re: Verizon: you have until June to stock another Windows Phone
AtomicInternet
Contributor - Level 1

Well I can't very well come back from a burn involving teenage girls now can I?  Well played.

AtomicInternet
Contributor - Level 1

It's not June yet but my wife switched and I'm close behind.  Her work had AT&T come in and she jumped ship.  Her coworker upgraded to the Lumia 900 at the same time and my wife got her old Focus Flash (probably because she felt sorry for me).  Turns out my wife now prefers the smaller Samsung which means I inherit the Lumia 900! (I swear I did not influence this Smiley Happy )

The Lumia now serves as my tablet while I'm home, games/internet/videos are MUCH better on the faster processor/better screen.  Don't look at one of these unless you're willing to switch, the Trophy feels ancient compared to this phone.

And for the android trolls who will no doubt claim this is all fantasy, here is my new army of Windows Phones:

0 Likes
PeopleZChamp
Enthusiast - Level 2

Seems like VZW will be introducing new Windows Phones come Q4 2012... I am pretty excited for this. I know its not as early as you had hoped for, but it is better than nothing!

Eitherway, I hope you are happy with Windows Phone wherever you end up, it truly is a great mobile OS with the biggest potential.

0 Likes
zhanghan_924
Enthusiast - Level 2

ill quit on may 15 Verizon is always lack on new phone att does it way better

0 Likes
ChuckWes
Enthusiast - Level 2

Well I think it is highly unlikely that VZ is going to add the Nokia 900 to the line up as a Windows Phone 7, so I found an alternative that works very well. There's an app in the Play Store that turns your Android into a Windows Phone 7. I've had it installed for a few days and it works great. While we wait for the Windows Phone 8 give it a try.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.axen.launcher.wp7.mainlite&feature=search_result#?...

The free version has ads on the apps screen but there is a charge version that removes the ads. A friend of mine that has a Windows Phone 7 already says he can't tell the difference with the overall look, of course the apps are Android apps so they look completely different.

0 Likes
AtomicInternet
Contributor - Level 1

My Trophy does the same thing, and it's already on Verizon, and I don't need an Android or a launcher skin.  I don't get it.

0 Likes