lock code pattern?
georgiafemale

I changed my lock code pattern on my phone and then forgot it. Now I cant get in my phone.  Does anyone know how to fix this?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: lock code pattern?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

If you enter the pattern incorrectly so many times, you will get the option to enter your gmail password to unlock the phone.  If you don't know that, then you will have to resort to a factory reset through the recovery menu.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
georgiafemale

where is the recovery menu?

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

It depends on the which phone you have.  What is your phone model name?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
alexis32

I forgot my phone lock code and now I can't get in my phone to check my missed calls or messages and i can't even call anybody or answer if anybody calls. How do i unlock it????

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Alexis32, I can certainly assist you with your options for unlocking your device. Which phone do you have? For Android, if you do not remember your passcode or lock code, you will need to use your Gmail login to access your phone. If you don't remember your Gmail info, I suggest visiting gmail.com to try resetting your password. The last step would be a factory reset to reset your device to factory default settings. Without your Gmail info, no info will be recovered except for pictures, videos, etc that is saved on your SD card.

Let me know if you need additional assistance for your specific device.

MarquiaF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes