Re: My mom was able to call verizon and then was able to stop my phone from working with the network. The phone itself works but it cannot send messages or use the data. How can i "turn it back on"?
rcschnoor
Legend

So in retrospect, with the question being "If the account owner disables my cellular phone, how can I get it working again?" And the answer is... "Ask the account owner to re-activate it."

I am perfectly comfortable answering the question. No mention of age or moral policing. Should make everyone happy!

Re: My mom was able to call verizon and then was able to stop my phone from working with the network. The phone itself works but it cannot send messages or use the data. How can i "turn it back on"?
Wildman
Legend

I have learned its best to not give a suggestion to a person if I dont want to see them get into trouble from my suggestion...  Even when you dont intend to encourage them to do something wrong, if you suggest a solution a number of users have habits to still try them out.

That's all I am saying..

0 Likes
winnersmw
Contributor - Level 1

Perfect.

0 Likes
boobdole
Contributor - Level 2

Yeah, I know, I got it the first time.  Like I said, wasn't my intention, point taken. 

0 Likes
Wildman
Legend

Sorry if you took my statement as a jab at you, wasn't meant that way,,,  Also the statement was in general and wasn't really at you.. 

Sorry for the misunderstanding.

0 Likes
boobdole
Contributor - Level 2

Honestly, I appreciate you saying that.  Thanks, I know you're just trying to help and inform.  I apologize for getting so defensive as well. 

0 Likes