Why can't I upload photos to facebook?
crazycaitie

I have a droid razr maxx and I have only had it for 2 months at the very most. For the past week I have been unable to upload any photos to facebook it just stays at 0%. It doesn't matter whether I am using 3G or connected via wifi. I have tried restarting my phone. I am not sure what else to do. Any advice is appreciated.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Why can't I upload photos to facebook?
MankatoMN12
Contributor - Level 2

What are the exact steps you're performing to upload the pictures?

0 Likes
crazycaitie

I go to the picture I want I have tried doing quick upload and I have tried to do photo share facebook. It used to work fine it just stopped doing it.

0 Likes
bulldog69
Contributor - Level 2

I have had my Razr for about two months also and sending pics to Facebook works great but my quick upload to my email address dont work anymore and it always worked so it sounds like we have same type of problem except yours is FB and mine is Quick upload to email. Hope somebody can help us

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Helo crazycaitie,

Uploading photos to Facebook with your Smartphone is something we all enjoy. I regret to learn that you have had this issue. Please clear cache on the device and then try again. The steps are:

Menu
Settings
Applications
Manage applications
All
Go to Facebook and camera apps and clear cache/clear data.

Try again after going to these steps and try again. If it is still happening, please uninstall and then reinstall the Facebook app and then try again after that.

Please post back with your results, thanks very much!

Christina B
VZW Support
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
bulldog69
Contributor - Level 2

What about my problem Mr Verizon, I cant do quick upload anymore to my email address. It says it is sending to email but nothing there, used to work all the time and was the quickest greatest thing. I have no problem sending pics to Facebook or other phones just the quick upload..

0 Likes
crazycaitie

I tried clearing all the data/ cache and that didn't work so then I uninstalled and reinstalled facebook and it still does not work. A couple times it said it was uploading then said there was an error now it's just staying at 0% again.

0 Likes
MiMom77

It's not working on my Razr either. It did previously but something in the past 3-4 weeks has changed. I can't send MMS to fbook via uploads, quick upload or even the share inside the camera app. Frustrated.

0 Likes
bluecrab77

i think i have this figured out. i am not in part of VA that is "actively supporting 4g" ... we are in a 3g area. however, SOMETIMES my phone WILL slip into 4g mode. the thing is, when i try to upload a photo to FB while its in 4g mode, i am having the EXACT same problems as you are having. cannot upload, stays at 20%, bar wont go away. so i thought hmmmm maybe its bc there really is no solid 4g here. i turned the 4g off bc i know that its not a solid 4g area at all, went back to a steady all the time 3g, and man those photos uploaded to FB fast. try that. it worked for me, i was soooooooo frustrated too. now, if and when i am in a city or area that is completelycovered by 4g, then i would turn it back on, but for right now, the occasional 4g pickup in my area is actually hindering FB uploads rather than speeding them along where i live. so in summery, it worked like a charm. Hope this helps!!! These guys at my Verizon store couldnt figure it out. and i did. go me! Smiley Happy have a great day!! Happy uploading!!!

0 Likes
crazycaitie

I tried this and it didn't work either! I just e-mailed Verizon since they are not answering on here so I hope they will be able to help me out! Will let everyone know. I appreciate the advice.

0 Likes