Droid 3
chillywillyn

I have a Droid 3 and whenever I go in to "add a contact" I will put in a first and last name, then I put in a number and hit save contacts, but when I go to see if it saved it is not there. It takes about 3 or 4 attempts before it finally saves the contact. What can I do to fix this?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Droid 3
winnersmw
Contributor - Level 1

Are you saving the contact locally to the phone itself, or to your Google account?

0 Likes
chillywillyn

I am saving them directly to my phone itself, not on google

0 Likes
kkkrazy

I type the number in then add it to my contacts and i have never had that problem with my droid 3 .Though when i sync my phone with  back up  I get two of ever number on the back up .

0 Likes
winnersmw
Contributor - Level 1

Open up Contacts, hit Menu, then click Display Settings. You might need to hit "More" in order to see the Display Settings option (i.e. Menu>More>Display Settings). Make sure all appropriate options are selected so that all contacts are visible.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi chillywillyn,

So sorry you’re having problems adding contacts to your Motorola Droid 3!  I’d like to help.

Have you tried what winnersmw suggested?  This should allow you to see the contacts you are saving in your contact list.  Let us know how that worked out for you.

Thanks,

AnthonyTa_VZW
VZW Support
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes