I.C.S. MIGHT BE BACK ON FOR RAZR & RAZR MAXX
B33
Legend

This on an off thing with I.C.S is making my head want to Swim.. But i Post what i Read an Razr & Razr Maxx owners out there should as well.  So here it is We thought the new update that was Coming was I.C.S well Moto pulled a rabbit an put out it was just a Maintenance Update only.  Well over the Weekend Moto Pulled that Update!  an Said the New Soak Test they are Supposedly releasing today or this week is of the 4.0 Variety.   Lets hold our breath on that one shall we Lol

So Cross your fingers cross your Toes an take a Swig of something Delightful..    Lol ! if this is driving you nuts waiting on this little Subject. Take a peak at the Link i threw in Here.. to read the Latest..b33

http://www.droid-life.com/2012/04/09/motorola-razr-bug-fixer-update-tossed-ice-cream-sandwich-soak-t...

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: I.C.S. MIGHT BE BACK ON FOR RAZR & RAZR MAXX
bearone21
Legend

be careful what you wish for.

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Thanks for the Heads up Bear.. i might plead the 5th or drink a fifth witch ever comes first ..Lol   b33

Lifter5
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hey,

After all of this about an ICS update, I just have to say that I like Gingerbread. Maybe because it's not IOS 5.X. or its previous incarnations I have been using, abusing and repairing since the first generation. There is a reason updates, especially entire OS updates that include firmware are delayed. One of them is to ensure a positive user experience. Another is to not be one of those companies that release ALPHA or BETA version software that is full of glitches, holes, etc that would cause user devices to fail and jam up support community boards with (as of yet) unanswerable questions and issues.

Just food for thought.

-Mike

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Well from the looks of it Mike it seem to be really nice Os i was watching the other day 4 new tutorial Videos an there are things that stand out that i like in it Especially the Dialer Keypad i never like the The Gingerbread Dialer i hate were the 1, 2 ,3 an 5 keys are an were you enter for search it to me it's to whiten out. Now i guess i could have changed that with one the Launchers that's out in the Market. But i not into them so much but i guess we'll see how it turns out. That is if all things are working Good enough to Launch it out Via O.T.A..b33 

0 Likes