is there an app, that I can listen to non-internet radio, just normal radio trying to avoid data usage
katastic2908

is there an app or something where I can listen to regular radio? not internet radio, or streaming radio, just normal radio, so I can avoid data usage.

0 Likes
Re: is there an app, that I can listen to non-internet radio, just normal radio trying to avoid data usage
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Was there a radio application included in the HTC Rhyme? The HTC Thunderbolt had one, but you needed headphones plugged in to act as the antenna.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: is there an app, that I can listen to non-internet radio, just normal radio trying to avoid data usage
katastic2908

it came with headphones, but I have no clue if it has a radio application.  my husband has the thunderbolt, maybe I'll see if he knows what it looks like on his, then see if mine has it. 

0 Likes
budone
Legend

The app is FM Radio on the TB. It picks local stations through the internal aentenna

0 Likes
katastic2908

TB?

do I have to download this app, or is it on my phone already?

0 Likes
budone
Legend

TB is a Thunderbolt. It is already on the device.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

"TB" is short for Thunderbolt. The FM Radio application was a pre-installed application from HTC.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
MARIAGUADALUPE

Ann154, how do i ge to this app?

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

If you have a HTC Thunderbolt, the FM Radio would be in your Application drawer.

0 Likes