Contributor - Level 1

Don't know if its true but I just read an article that said a unbranded

version of the Note was showing up on Sprint

On Apr 10, 2012 12:00 PM, "Galaxynote" <community@verizonwireless.com>

0 Likes
Re: A vote for the Galaxy Note
thedevilsadvocate
Enthusiast - Level 3

If VZW won't listen to its customers, maybe it'll listen to the cash registers over at Samsung:

http://www.pcworld.com/article/252769/samsung_surprises_experts_by_shipping_5_million_galaxy_notes.h...

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/04/05/net-us-samsung-note-idUSBRE8340IC20120405

5 million sold since October.  That might be worldwide, but that number is actual retail, not just units shipped.

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

5,000,000 world wide with how many carriers carrying the device?  Playing the devils advocate here...  If you just look at AT&T alone it didn't sell all that much and all that well.  Don't get caught up in the hype of numbers...

0 Likes
1ceTr0n
Enthusiast - Level 1

Yes, PLEEEEEEEEEASSSSSSEEEE Verizon, give us the Galaxy Note for the love of God or I will go to AT&T after 8+ years of being a dedicated customer

0 Likes
Traction
Enthusiast - Level 3

5 million with just one carrier is better than 5 million on three carriers. It is a huge success, and Verizon has to know it by now. Hurry up, or say goodbye to me and countless others. You have three weeks to announce, Verizon.

0 Likes
thedevilsadvocate
Enthusiast - Level 3

Tidbits wrote:

Don't get caught up in the hype of numbers...

I'm not comparing it to the iPhone; just pointing out that it's not the Dell Streak either.  People are buying them.  There may be those who will jump ship to AT&T but the case could be made that US sales would improve if it was available on a carrier other than AT&T. 

0 Likes
libby309

My contract is up in August...I want this phone or one similar with the big screen size. The form factor of phone/tablet is what I have been hoping for. Don't want to buy a tablet, don't need both. A phone that can be a tablet, music player and phone is my ideal device. Please get with the program Verizon...I've been a customer for many many years but I'm very tempted to jump ship if you don't have one when my contract is up.

0 Likes
zaubertuba
Enthusiast - Level 3

Harveyd wrote:

Don't know if its true but I just read an article that said a unbranded

version of the Note was showing up on Sprint

On Apr 10, 2012 12:00 PM, "Galaxynote" <community@verizonwireless.com>

Can you share a link for that, please?  Smiley Happy

0 Likes
Harveyd
Contributor - Level 1

http://m.cnet.com/Article.rbml?nid=57412355&cid=null&bcid=&bid=-1

On Apr 11, 2012 12:40 PM, "zaubertuba" <community@verizonwireless.com>

0 Likes
Sturo

+1

I'd be first in line at my local VZW store for this phone.

0 Likes