Im traveling abroad and my global package is not working. Is there any way i can chat whit a verizon customer service rep?
onlysuper21
0 Likes
Re: Im traveling abroad and my global package is not working. Is there any way i can chat whit a verizon customer service rep?
Laufer10

I am in Paris and have the same problem. I set up the coverage before I left. Contacted Verizon via email. No answer. Very frustrating.

0 Likes
Re: Im traveling abroad and my global package is not working. Is there any way i can chat whit a verizon customer service rep?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Onlysuper21 and Laufer10, I can certainly assist you with these issues. I recently traveled abroad and I know how important it can be to have a working phone while you are there. You can always contact our Global Support by dialing 908-559-4899. We do also offer chat on vzw.com under the Contact Us tab. Chat is available from 10am -7pm central time. The option will only show when a representative is available. If you are still having issues, please send me (@MarquiaF_VZW) a direct message with your name and mobile number so that I can review your account.

MarquiaF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes