how come my galaxy nexus only get 4g signal not 4g LTE!!!!!!!1
salbal106

my wife has LG EVOLUTION PHONE and that phone gets 4G LTE speed

and my galaxy nexus only gets 4G SPEED..I THOUGHT GALAXY NEXUS IS THE BEST PHONE OUT THERE.

i contacted samsung and they told me to contact verizon but hard to reach them right now..

do you have any idea? thank you

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: how come my galaxy nexus only get 4g signal not 4g LTE!!!!!!!1
KEV815PAN
Contributor - Level 1

I usually don't recommend buying Android Phones at all due to the recent report that Google is Spying on its Customers, which is why I went with my 551L Device (Novatel Wireless USB Modem from Verizon Wireless) for 4G Speeds, then again the reason why I don't like Google, and why I especially don't like Samsung is the fact that I am an Apple IPhone User (who just purchased a Brand New Apple IPhone 4S today from Apple's Online Store), then again my opinions about Google and Samsung is probably different from most of the posters here who have 4G Smart Phones instead of 4G USB Modems. Just my 2 cents. Sorry if this is NOT a real answer to your question but just my personal opinion about Google and Samsung.

0 Likes
KEV815PAN
Contributor - Level 1

Read the other post about the Droid Bionic and see if that answers your question. Somebody there posted a link to a news story on a website called androidpolice.com refering to the Galaxy Nexus and other Verizon 4G Smart Phones losing signal. I will post a reply to this post with the link to that other post here just in case the posts here get shuffled around a little. Hopefully this is a better answer to your question.

Message was edited by: KEVIN PANZKE

Message was edited by: KEVIN PANZKE

0 Likes
KEV815PAN
Contributor - Level 1
0 Likes