ICS UPDATE FOR HTC REZOUND
nascrnanna88
Enthusiast - Level 2

Where is ICS for our HTC REZOUND like we were promised by now ?

Tags (2)
Re: ICS UPDATE FOR HTC REZOUND
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

There is no timeline for the update.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
pmkoul
Contributor - Level 1

your not alone looking for the update......I myself am waiting to see when the thunderbolt update will happen (if it ever will, I wont believe its coming until I see it pop up on my phone)

Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Verizon Wireless issued a press release stating that the ICS update is coming to both the Rezound and the Thunderbolt. No timeline was included though.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

pmkoul
Contributor - Level 1

yeah that is why I said i'll believe it when it actually occurs

0 Likes
idrift
Enthusiast - Level 2

Actually, it is occurring now. A few have already been pushed the OTA although a little premature. The official

should be to the masses within two weeks.

ca1
Enthusiast - Level 2

Just heard that the Droid Razr and Droid Razr MAXX will receive the update on April 4th.and the Rezound will will get it on the 6th. It was on The BestBuy website.

chipjonz
Contributor - Level 1

Where on the Best Buy website does it tell you about updates that are coming, specifically that the Ice Cream Sandwich update is coming to the Razr phones on April 4th?  I'm on the Best Buy website now and want to see it for myself, but I don't know where to look...

0 Likes
chipjonz
Contributor - Level 1

I just looked on the Motorola website to see if they had updated their information...It still says they are in the Evaluation and Planning stage with details to follow, so if there was a date released for the update to happen, why wouldn't it be on THEIR website?!?!?!  I'm getting a brand new Razr Maxx on Wednesday, the supposed date of the ICS update, so we'll see if I'll be able to update my phone to ICS the day I get my new phone, but I'll believe it when it happens. 

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

There was a leaked image that came from a Best Buy source that was posted on the android news blog sites. There was nothing official from VZW or Best Buy.

0 Likes