Re: Is this normal? Razr Maxx
bearone21
Legend

how do you know it's syncing constantly? b a should sync 1 time a day, in it's configuration setup, not continually.

when wi-fi is connected, 3g/4g will be off & vice versa., smartaction isn't doing that.

0 Likes
B33
Legend

His might be set up a little different Bear:  But on my Maxx i got one of my smart Actions to kick on my Wi-Fi an kick of the Network as soon as we drive in the Drive way. It's Cool how you can set this Device Up like one of my other smart actions is when i hook my Wired Ear phones into the Jack it Automatically kick Winamp in the Display because it's set up as the Action trigger an it ready to Go. There are 12 to 15 Actions & Triggers that you can set Up on the Maxx an you set it to do it Automatic or Manual set up..

0 Likes
bearone21
Legend

so the maxx isn't smart enuff to switch to home wi-fi by itself??

when it's doing all these varied tasks, seems like it's got to be using excess batt power.

0 Likes
B33
Legend

No not really you would think that it would. but it really doesn't an it does it basically like when the display dims an then powers Down. You ought to try one of these Maxxes if your close to an Upgrade i think you would like it. Bear..

0 Likes
bearone21
Legend

not 'til aug

0 Likes
Looper

How did you review the bloatware XU?

0 Likes
FBecht

Looking into Battery Circle. Batt Life seems inconsistent with similar usage daily.

I think Motorola has major problems with batteries. I just bought a Bluetooth visorunit (TX500). Said 45 hours talk time, 6 months standby.

Well, after a 24 hour charge, it died in standby within 12 hours. Waiting for the replacement.

0 Likes
B33
Legend

On circle Battery when your Battery is Fully Charged you will want to Tap the Widget an go into the Settings an scroll to the Bottom an Tab Battery Usage once in there Tap your Menu button it will bring up a Box with Refresh Tap to refresh. It will refresh the widget an start it off with a new Monitoring Cycle.B33 

0 Likes