Droid Razr Wont Turn Back On
ryan5278

a pop up saying there was an update available so i pressed install now and aftr that the phone appeared to turn off i cant get it to turn back on by any means and its a black screen nothing lit up can someone please help!

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Droid Razr Wont Turn Back On
Scottlb
Installed the update with no problems yesterday. Try holding the power button and the volume down (lower) button down together for 5+ seconds. Supposed to reboot.
0 Likes
brazzco

My Droid Razr 'died' as well and would not turn on despite many tries. I did do a lot of driving in rural areas today which were probably lax on cell coverage, thus excessive battery drain while looking for signal. After many tense moments, charged for 2 hours and it                    worked like a charm. Will take charger with me next time. LOVE MY DROID RAZR!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Brazzco, I'm glad you were able to get your Razr turned back on. I would also suggest purchasing a car charger for long road trips to make sure you have full use of your phone.

MarquiaF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Jputnik

Had my phone at the golf course today and it died by the end of the round.  Started charging it when I got in the car. Checked some emails, then I got a call, went to answer it, and the phone shut off!!! Still on the car charger, the phone wouldn't charge or turn back on.  Now I'm home and my RAZR still won't charge or turn on.  What NOW???

0 Likes
KellyArens
Contributor - Level 3

Call customer support...Not sure what else you can do.

0 Likes