Sound turns off on Droid X2
lhoppes

I have a Droid X2 that I have had problems with the sound turning off - ringtones, notifications, etc.  Taking the battery out only helps temporarily...any thoughts?

0 Likes
Re: Sound turns off on Droid X2
Cody21
Master - Level 2

When did the problem start? Is it somewhat reproducible? If so, have you tried running in SAFE MODE to rule out any rogue 3rd party apps?  After that, try Wiping Cache and if that fails, a Factory Reset.

0 Likes
lhoppes

Thank you for your reply...the problem started within the last month I would say and I haven't been able to associate it with any one specific action.  Usually, it's just during a normal day that it will work fine and then I'll miss several calls/messages because the sound had turned off and I didn't hear a notification.  I will try what you have suggested and appreciate your help...thank you!

Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2012 14:15:21 -0600

To:<personal information deleted per TOS>

Subject: Re: Sound turns off on Droid X2 - Re: Sound turns off on Droid X2

created by Cody21 in DROID X by Motorola - View the full discussion

When did the problem start? Is it somewhat reproducible? If so, have you tried running in SAFE MODE to rule out any rogue 3rd party apps?  After that, try Wiping Cache and if that fails, a Factory Reset.

Reply to this message by replying to this email -or- go to the message on Verizon Wireless Community

Start a new discussion in DROID X by Motorola by email or at Verizon Wireless Community

© 2011 Verizon Wireless

Verizon Wireless | One Verizon Way | Mail Code: 180WVB | Basking Ridge, NJ 07920

We respect your privacy.  Please review our privacy policy for more information.

Not interested in these emails anymore, or want to change how often they come? Update your email preferences.

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

0 Likes