Re: 4G Outage?
nykole0408
Enthusiast - Level 3

Data is out in Hattiesburg, Mississippi as well.  It came on for about ten minutes around 9:00am, but is out again now.  I called and they told me the same thing as stated in a comment above- that they are experiencing an outage  and have no ETA on when the issue will be fixed.  I just switched to Verizon over the weekend from Cspire because of this same issue...  I hope they fix it soon!  Smiley Sad

0 Likes
sbarnharts

Mine has been out all day, no internet unless i'm on WIFI.  Just south of Chicago

0 Likes
walkbyfaith21

I am in Everett Washington and I am out also. Tried to get on the internet at 8am and it was down, tried again and its still down!!! I can get on if I go to a wifi place, but if no wifi is available I am out of luck!

0 Likes
bvibert

I'm in CT and I had only sporadic data service throughout yesterday afternoon and into this morning.  I just got 4G back about an hour ago, hopefully it stays that way.

0 Likes
bvibert

Scratch that, I had it all day at work, but lost it again on the way home.. Pretty damn frustrating

0 Likes
syeh768

I am in Torrance, CA (Souther California) and 4G has been out for a few days (today is 4/11/2012).  Such an immature and unstable technology!  I hate the fact that Verizon would be upfront about this and that there is no (at least I couldn't find) a network status page.   They would probably only admit it after there is a outcry in the social media world.

0 Likes
kipepeo

4G out in Frederick, MD. 12 Apr 2012.

0 Likes
Terry2012

4G out in Raleigh, NC April 12

0 Likes