Re: 4G Outage?
scoot_oc

No 3g in Salisbury MD, have heard it is working in Ocean City MD.  (4g is not in the area at all so no comment there...)

0 Likes
CMiofsky

Spotty in St. Louis.  It'll come up for a bit and then drop off. 

0 Likes
ssmajd
Enthusiast - Level 2

4G is back in Des Moines (for now).  Not sure when it came back....

0 Likes
gojoani
Enthusiast - Level 1

Just contacted Verizon and confirmed OUTAGE in Harrisburg PA!  Asked what is going on, they said they have logged a support ticket, and have no ETA or clue as to when this will be resolved, and what the issue is. (Supposedly Nationwide)  Asked Verizon, why not update us on this OUTAGE via the Interent, on the Verizon website?  They said they do not do this???  My God Verizon, do you think you could at least update us on your website somewhere???

HighDesert
Contributor - Level 2

I have data again, in central Oregon...for now anyway.

gojoani wrote:

Asked Verizon, why not update us on this OUTAGE via the Interent, on the Verizon website?  They said they do not do this???  My God Verizon, do you think you could at least update us on your website somewhere???

Yeah, that's just ridiculous.

kagnew69
Enthusiast - Level 1

Springfield, IL....4G outage again. Have multiple phones across town so it is confirmed. A little more communication from Verizon would be helpful. They don't have any problem with it when they want your money!

XIInator
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have the exact same problem now. Lancaster, PA, just white bars. If i turn off data and background data and back on again, I will get a 1x, then 3g; but as soon as I access a URL in the browser, it immediately goes to white bars. Thought it was my brand new phone, but apparently I'm not the only one suffering. I'm paying Verizon money to provide me a data plan on my phone; I'd like it working please.

droiderrifcGuy

Damn, i thought it was just the east coast but it seems like this outage is a lot bigger than expected.

Verizon Wireless, i hope you are doing something about this. I haven't been able to log onto Pirates of the Caribbean for a while now.

0 Likes
kfeatherstone

I have been experiecing the same problem on and off since sunday night.  Sometimes i have no service, can't send or receive texts or make phone calls and other times it's fine.  THe only thing i have heard that makes any sense since Verizon is not reporting any outages is these Solar Flares we have been having that affect Radio Communications, GPS, cell phones....etc

Found some articles on it when I googled Solar Flares, but I would think it would be all over the news...

0 Likes
jco23
Contributor - Level 3

4G back up and working; 3G working just fine.

0 Likes