Ordering 4G SIM card
SQUARED-JAY

I have purchased a Samsung Droid Charge from another source outside of Verizon and I want to order a 4G SIM Card to activate the phone. How can I go about doing so?

Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Ordering 4G SIM card
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Do you already have a MyVerizon account? If so, sign into and proceed with activating your new phone. There will be a point where you can order a new SIM card.

Or you can take the phone to a Verizon Wireless corporate store and have them assist you with getting the phone activated including a new SIM card.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
ngmurthy

Walk into a Verizon retail store and they will activate your phone and give you a free 4G SIM Card.

0 Likes
gls
Enthusiast - Level 3

I too am going through this, started the activation and realized I didn't have a Sim card, so interested in the free one from Verizon, but when I activate and order the free Sim card, will I be without a phone to use until the Sim card arrives in the mail? Or will I still be active on my current phone?   Thanks in advance!

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

I honestly don't know. I was too impatient and went to a store on the way home when I needed a new SIM card for the Nexus.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
gls
Enthusiast - Level 3

Okay, thanks much! Smiley Happy

0 Likes
cowgirlbellydancer
Enthusiast - Level 2

You can go into any direct or indirect store and purchase a sim card. Ours charges $25 for a replacement sim. You have to make sure they activate it on the phone however.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

A corporate store would have given you the SIM card for FREE!

0 Likes
gls
Enthusiast - Level 3

I am all set. I ordered free ones from the Verizon website and had them in a couple days.  My service was never interrupted while waiting for the card and all is good too go. Thanks for the replies!

Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Just so I understand fully. Your phones that you were planning to switch from continued to work while you were waiting for the delivery of the SIM cards for the new phones?

0 Likes