Re: Fascinate keeps taking screen shots!
jperrone

Any update on this problem?

0 Likes
audiphile

Any update on this issue?

I'd like to add that my phone does this when the signal is low. When I have more than 2 bars, it seems to not do it..

0 Likes
vinniestel

Here we are in mid February and still no fix for the random screen shots.  Mine only takes them when i try to power off.

two friends of mine have had the same problem for over a year.

Will we ever get a fix??

0 Likes
cdenbreejen

This is my wife's 3rd fascinate...last one stopped taking them for a little while, now doing it 5-6 times a day again. AND NO, ITS NOT USER ERROR! This phone is a piece of crap, and gives verizon, samsung and android a bad name...Im about to return this phone again...what a pain! Please give us all a real answer, or a new phone!!! Definitely never getting one of these again

0 Likes
litlcntrygrl

I went through three phones, as well, before I finally got one that halfway worked. I still have problems with this one taking screenshots (like everyone else on this topic), it occasionally decides to lock up, and sometimes apps stop responding and have to be force closed. I still have another year before I can get an upgrade, so a solution to the screenshot issue would be nice!

0 Likes
phone_bill

It's a design flaw with this phone. I've done work on it and have fixed mine. Here's a thread:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1328670

0 Likes
Fascinate

Mine does the same thing for no reason what so ever. Half the time when i use my camera the phone will freeze up and again I have to pull the back of the phone off pull the battery out put it back together and turn it on. So sick of this.

0 Likes
butterat
Enthusiast - Level 3

I'm so glad I never upgraded my Fascinate...LOL

0 Likes
eastcoastbound
Enthusiast - Level 2

Screenshot fix (that worked for me, at least). >>

To turn on Screenshots:

(hold Back arrow+Power Button)

To turn off Screenshots:

(tap Back arrow twice)

Good Luck.

(Hope someone is reading these posts & can benefit)

daisybrain2002

Hey that worked!!  Its been driving me nuts.  Thanks eastcoastbound.

The screenshot issue is really the only problem I have had with my phone but it looks like I have found the commands to turn it off.

0 Likes