Re: verizon phone service
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

By the bye.

Please learn to spell and use words better.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Not applicable

No actually i won't instead ill say the same thing to you i just told the other Guy i am a part of this community to drive away Verizon customers

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

As a customer, I make up my own mind on which service I use. Good luck with a different carrier. The policies are similar elsewhere.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Not applicable

Yeah and your Wireless Companies customer service is horrible you only care about and now i have a complaint with the attorney general in Washington DC on your company @prepaid and @contract Family and @single line plans your company is horrible and i will due my duty to educate this community on your tactics and policy to get them to switch carriers till you correct all plans pricing and the people in the company who work for you

0 Likes
bigtitan
Contributor - Level 2

might actually be a worthwhile endeavor if you were actually EDUCATING and not just posting semi-coherent rants.  I think an "anti-vzw" perspective is good but so far you haven't said much worth reading...

0 Likes
Not applicable

<Post has been deleted for violating VZW Forums TOS. The poster needs to read the Terms of Service Agreement.  Link is below.

Thank you<

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

Yes, having Cody read the TOS would be helpful, but is will most likely not happen.

0 Likes
LenaA_VZW
Verizon Employee

Thank you to the community members for assisting Terri.needs.help.

Terri.needs.help, are you still having issues with your service? If so, send me a private message with your mobile number and a contact number where you can be reached.

Looking forward to your reply.

Thank you,

Lena A.

Follow me on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Equizotical
Enthusiast - Level 2

Since this whole threat turned into a huge fight, I think I can suggest a solution to the original problem.

Try dialing *228 Option 1 to reactivate your phone. Sometimes they randomly deactivate, this usually fixes it.

If not, then definitely IM LenaA because it'll be more of a service issue.

0 Likes