Have you heard of the Samsung Galaxy Note?
mobettercorey

Please tell me I'm not the only one waiting for the new Samsung Galaxy Note? I have been waiting almost a whole year for the newest and greatest Samsung to make it's United States grand entrance only to hear that it will only be making it's debut on the AT&T Network, please say it isn't so. Verizon get with the program it took you several years to get on the IPhone bandwagon please don't let the Note pass you by.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Have you heard of the Samsung Galaxy Note?
pat3332
Contributor - Level 2

Heard of it. I think I like the size, but not sure yet. It's going to be one of those I would have to wait and see what users are saying about it. There's more important things than having a size between a phone and a tablet, such as how well does the 4G hotspot work when tethered to your laptop? With AT&T's 4G, that could be a very interesting question. How good is the GPS. How's the sound quality. Reliability. How many end up coming back? Is using it as a phone difficult because of the size? What's the screen look like outside. Does the large size screen reflect more light? What's going to be the hit on the battery life to keep that big screen lit along with everything else that's running. Then, it's a Samsung and although I've had and like some of their electronics, like their TV's and monitors, I've never cared much for their phones.

I think ASUS is the one I have my eye one. Everything they've done lately has been innovative and caught everyone's attention. Transformer. Transformer Prime, The Padphone, and showing off a 7" Tegra3 quad core tablet with ICS at CES for $250.00. Without a contract. I want one and I haven't really been on the tablet bandwagon. I've been waiting for the tablet prices to drop and I think ASUS is again in the lead with what people are going to want. Quality equipment at a reasonable, realistic price. In 6 months to a year, you may be able to get a very nice quad core phone and quad core tablet both for what some tablets alone are going for now. Thank you ASUS for starting the price drop on main stream tablets. I know Amazon started it with the Fire, and I already thanked them by buying my wife one, but theirs is a consumer device and not a fully loaded tablet for $250.00 like the ASUS.

Nope, I'm not jumping on the note, or anything else new until I see what ASUS has coming out for us this year that's going to make the Note look sad and me glad.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

There has been past discussions on the Note in the Galaxy Tab section of this community.

The AT&T version is yet again a poor visual substitute for the original international version.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
demmo86rt
Champion - Level 3

Fuel for the fire: http://phandroid.com/2012/01/16/rumor-samsung-galaxy-note-headed-to-verizon-as-the-samsung-galaxy-jo...

Personally, I wouldn't want it, too big but to each his own.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Oh, Boy!

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
mjastudios

I was considering the Samsung Galaxy Nexus, but now will be holding out for the Galaxy Note for Verizon. I likw Ice Cream Sandwich but they will all be getting it so no reason to jump from my TC Thunderbolt for now...Hurry please Verizon! Sell me a Galaxy Note!

0 Likes
lschamb
Enthusiast - Level 3

Yes, I want!! To me, it isn't big. I would just purchase an earpiece for it. For some odd reason, I am too attracted to this phone. I never drooled over a phone and I can honestly say this made my mouth water a bit. lol Hopefully, by July, Verizon will have it. I can't see myself with another phone. It would be a huge upgrade (literally!! lol) from my Dinc.

0 Likes
DYslc

I wonder what VZW made a deal with Apple when they launched iphone.

Ever since that, VZW has been out-dated for their phone update except Nexus.

This is really fooling customers.

I have been VZW customer for last 5 years.

Service Provider should provide the best choice to Customer, it is a right to customer.

Last few years they really disappointed me by not doing their job properly. Smiley Sad

0 Likes
demmo86rt
Champion - Level 3

I would have to disagree, the Rezound is an amazing phone, though under-advertised and the RAZR (and MAXX) is also a very good phone.  Certainly wouldn't call either of them outdated.  As a customer, you have the ultimate right... to go somewhere else if you don't like what Verizon has to offer.

dwsarch
Enthusiast - Level 1

I would like to have Verizon get the note.

I have been a verizon customer for 10 years.

If I don't hear any thing in 2 weeks, I'm going to move to AT&T.

See you later verizon.

0 Likes