Re: Oz Mail/Communications, Mods with answers Please, Thanks!
feldo172

I am in need of assistance with this OZMail issue as well ... can you please contact me to help me get it resolved? Thank you

0 Likes
budone
Legend

feldo172 wrote:

I am in need of assistance with this OZMail issue as well ... can you please contact me to help me get it resolved? Thank you

One thing you can do if you do not want to wait is to reactivate your old phone and kill off ANY email accounts you have on it.

This is what causes these messages. OZ Mail is sending a notice out you as if you still have the old phone

0 Likes
feldo172

Unfortunately I can't access the old phone as the screen is completely dead.

The phone that needs the help is my wife's Droid Charge; I'll send the account info and phone number if you need it (not sure if this gets posted to the message boards).

Thank you

0 Likes
budone
Legend

I am not an employee so do not post here

0 Likes
vzuno

Can you please help me with this ozmail text ive been getting them non stop all day just got off the phone with a verizon rep and she didnt know how to treat it she tried to block the number but it didnt work... please help me

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Call customer service until you get a rep that can help you.  Or, if you have your old device, reactivate it, delete the email account(s), then activate your new device again.  If the old device trick does not apply or you don't have access to the old device any longer, then you will have to keep working with Customer service until you find someone who can resolve it.

Perhaps one of the friendly Verizon reps on this forum will see this and get in touch with you - you'll need to "follow" one or more of them:

is the one who has been helping with this issue on this thread.

0 Likes
majicman50

I would like to stop the OZ Mail texts if you know how.

0 Likes
majicman50

Can you pls help me with OZ Mail msgs.

0 Likes
budone
Legend

Read through this thread. The answer on how to eliminate those ,sags is in here

0 Likes
majicman50

OZmail issues   <personal information deleted per TOS>

I have talked to at least a dozen reps and customer service people and they don't have a clue even when they say they do,

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

0 Likes