How do I print a text conversation?
donnabolden

I have a long conversation via text that I need to print. HOW the heck do I do this please??????

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: How do I print a text conversation?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Can you forward it to an email address? Then print it from there.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
donnabolden

Only if I forward each individual text message...about 175. ....any other suggestions?

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

You can use an SMS backup app from the market to send entire conversations to an email address.

It would have been helpful if you mentioned that it was more than one message. I would suggest this option sooner.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
donnabolden

I'm sorry. I had put that it was a long conversation but I guess I could have specified. Thanks so much!!

Donna

0 Likes
AZSALUKI
Legend

"printershare" in the market. while i have never used it yet (downloaded it just in case i ever need it), i believe it will connect your device to a printer on any wifi network and it claims to print sms documents (along with .pdf, word, excel, etc, etc). so if you have a printer at home and a wifi network, it should work. i will warn you that the whole system is a bit complex, and depending on what type of configuration you use (print to pc, google cloud print, mobile print, etc) it can cost $. there are ways to do it free.....but it is a bit of a hassle.the other option is to take a boatload of screenshots and print those (after uploading the pics of the screenshots. ann's method of using an sms backup app is likely your best bet.

0 Likes