1 2 3 Previous Next 97 Replies Latest reply: Apr 11, 2012 2:39 AM by B33 RSS

10yr customer switching to AT&T from Verizon for the Nokia 900 Lumia

jcb193

So I've been with Verizon for almost 10 years.  That's about $20,000 to $30,000 I've given them.  I know that's nothing to a massive company, but I also know that it's not peanuts either.  I have been very happy with Verizon during those years (though I have gotten sick of every single other company always having nicer, better, cooler phones).  But their service has been good, as well as the customer service.  However, I have gotten to a point where I don't like the android phones at all, and don't really like iphones either.  I've been sitting on an old HTC TP2 and now am out of contract.  I was hoping Verizon would get the 900 Lumia, but it has now been announced as AT&T only.  Why does Verizon always have to be the last company to get any sort of innovative phones? 

I am about 90% sure I will be switching to AT&T.  I don't like the way Verizon clings to their droids, how their salespeople only push one or two devices, and I don't like how they handled their iphone introduction (instead of innovating, they just jumped on the bandwagon a few years too late). 

I know that the people interested in Windows Phones are a small minority, but if we can get this thing to trend it might get someone's attention.  At worst, make them consider bringing in some new phones.  I don't want the dumbed-down 700 series Nokia phone. 

Anyone else considering a switch to AT&T?

1 2 3 Previous Next