Re: 4G Service - Still Out Across the Nation?
jstipe

No 4G or 3G in Indianapolis.

At least I got a recording when I called Customer Service stating that they were aware of the problem and were actively working on it.

0 Likes
feetballz
Enthusiast - Level 2

Out in Austin, TX.

These outages coupled with the piece of **bleep** RAZR dropping data connections has me VERY close to moving back to AT&T and an iPhone.

0 Likes
socalslim

4G out in SoCal and 3G is spotty at best.

Good thing I am with the most reliable network....  :smileywink:

0 Likes
Tomma

I'm in Alabama and have the Motorola Droid Razr and have had horrible drops for the last couple days with very sporadic internet coverage and today got a sims error message that said to power off. What is going on? I'm not paying all this money every month, on top of $300 for a phone for horrible coverage. I haven't called into customer service yet. I came here first hopefully to find some answers but I've only gotten discouraged.

0 Likes
rew1000

Now (3:00 PM Eastern) getting only 3G service in the DC-Maryland area (right next to the Beltway in Greenbelt).

0 Likes
boga_grip

Still no 4G in Detroit, MI...3G is sporadic.  4 hours data connectivity has been out today.  VZW could have completed an entire network reboot in that time.  Unacceptable.  I will be calling and complaining for a refund for the 4 days this month this has happened.

http://www.bgr.com/2011/12/28/verizon-4g-lte-suffering-nationwide-outage-for-third-time-this-month/

bgr.com needs to double check the 3G statement...

0 Likes
DianafromDownto

I'm in Oregon, and nothing here...just an error message stating that I didn't have the authority to use my SIMS card.  5* Kudos to Forum for discussing this - 0* to Verizon for not posting this first thing on the website.

0 Likes
rockb
Enthusiast - Level 3

Top this. Without knowing of the outage, I changed my phone number. Now the phone says one number and my account says another. Bottom line is I have a brick for a phone. No 3G, no LTE, and no phone capability. Just a brick...granted it's a really thin RAZR-style brick, but a brick is a brick!!:smileymad:

0 Likes
peejay006
I get 3g in Oklahoma but not 4 G
0 Likes
ng6584

4g not working in Rockford,IL. 3g has been spotty today as well

0 Likes