Re: the bionic sucks
twobits

Worst phone I've ever had. I'm on my third replacement now in a little over a month. Can't seem to get one that works. Connectivity issues, or lack of. Poor photo quality, non functioning keyboard, runaway data usage, extremely short battery life..........the list goes on and on. Stay away from this phone!!

0 Likes
Mjc4jc
Not sure why a class action hasn't already been filed they basically sold us all a load of crap with this phone and have been very slow to fix the multitude of bugs. Especially considering it was held from being released almost a full year to "work out the bugs"!
0 Likes
Joey301
Enthusiast - Level 3

Mjc4jc wrote:
Not sure why a class action hasn't already been filed they basically sold us all a load of crap with this phone and have been very slow to fix the multitude of bugs. Especially considering it was held from being released almost a full year to "work out the bugs"!

We should be posting these complaints on Facebook or Cnet...I think they are just dying here. i noticed that Verizon no longer advertises the Bionic in the Sunday paper here.

0 Likes
ButteIrish

Have you heard anything about a possible upgrade to the Razr?

0 Likes
newkentbionic
Enthusiast - Level 1

File a complaint with the FCC about losing data connection.  I did and after working with a rep at headquarters, I got an even swap for my bionic with a convoy 2 phone and a mifi hotspot, no charge.  The new devices are working great.  Although, I did have to return the first hotspot, defective.  The problem is the device.  Filing a FCC complaint will get you a speedy resolution.  Good luck.

Jdecker91
Enthusiast - Level 1

That actually sounds like a decent upgrade.

0 Likes