My Bluetooth will not work in my car since the recent update this past Tuesday
laffnvegas
Contributor - Level 1

My Car Bluetooth will no longer connect to my Samsung phone since the most recent update this past week. I have a Toyota Camry and Toyota says it is the problem with the phone. I reactivate it in my car and it says it is now connected but it is not and claims I have no history. Has anyone else had this problem with their bluetooth for their car. I live in a state that has a law against using cell phones while driving and I do a lot of my work phone calls while communicating so badly need to get this fixed.

Thanks for any suggestions. 

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: My Bluetooth will not work in my car since the recent update this past Tuesday
laffnvegas
Contributor - Level 1

Problem is fixed or at least I hope it is. What I did was went into my phone and attempted to connect like it was a whole new phone. During the process it suddenly recognized the phone and connected. Everything appears to be working again and my contacts appear again so hopefully that was the fix and if anyone else runs into that problem they can try that as well. 

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: My Bluetooth will not work in my car since the recent update this past Tuesday
snapguy

Same here and in Vegas also. Trying download again to see if it works.

0 Likes
laffnvegas
Contributor - Level 1

Did you redownload? And it started working? 

0 Likes
laffnvegas
Contributor - Level 1

Problem is fixed or at least I hope it is. What I did was went into my phone and attempted to connect like it was a whole new phone. During the process it suddenly recognized the phone and connected. Everything appears to be working again and my contacts appear again so hopefully that was the fix and if anyone else runs into that problem they can try that as well. 

0 Likes