How can I enable javascript in my cellphone?
desiree7790

I would like to enable javascript in my cellphone , samsung intensity 2, but no idea how, How can I enable javascript?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How can I enable javascript in my cellphone?
AnthonyTa_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hello desiree7790!

I understand your desire to change or enable web browser settings on your Samsung Intensity II.  I would like to assist you with your device.

The device you have has web capabilities using a feature called "Mobile Web".  It's not a full web browser, such as one you would find on a smartphone device, but does offer a limited mobile web experience.  There are no options on your device to enable Javascript; however, there are web settings you can adjust.  The instructions for accessing these settings are found on page 91 of your device manual, which I've included in a link here.

I trust I have answered your question, and have addressed your concern.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: How can I enable javascript in my cellphone?
AnthonyTa_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hello desiree7790!

I understand your desire to change or enable web browser settings on your Samsung Intensity II.  I would like to assist you with your device.

The device you have has web capabilities using a feature called "Mobile Web".  It's not a full web browser, such as one you would find on a smartphone device, but does offer a limited mobile web experience.  There are no options on your device to enable Javascript; however, there are web settings you can adjust.  The instructions for accessing these settings are found on page 91 of your device manual, which I've included in a link here.

I trust I have answered your question, and have addressed your concern.

0 Likes