Re: Help! "Activity TwLauncher (in process com.sec.android.app.twlauncher) is not responding.&
JoeL_VZW
Verizon Employee

Thanks to the community for all your replies.

Please Click here for the master reset instructions for the Fascinate. Let us know if  you still run into any issues after the master reset.

Thank you

0 Likes
Re: Help! "Activity TwLauncher (in process com.sec.android.app.twlauncher) is not responding.&
SweetMusic23

THE MAJOR RESET OPTIONS DO NOT WORK IF THIS IS OCCURING BECAUSE YOU CANNOT ACCESS ANY OPTIONS ON YOUR HOME SCREEN!!! (i.e. Applications > Settings, etc.)

My phone is stuck on "Downloading... Do not turn off Target!!!" and whenever i restart, i encounter the same problem and when i repeat the action, the same thing happens. There HAS to be another way to reset this phone. I JUST got it recently. It should not be malfunctioning already.

0 Likes
DWL

I am having this issue with my phone as well and when I reset it says:  E; can't. mount. /dev/block/mmcblk0p1 (invalid Alignment). 

E: install_application for _customer:can't mount. DATA:

your storage not prepared yet, please UI me nu or format and reboot actions

copy application failed.

What do I do?

0 Likes
Re: Help! "Activity TwLauncher (in process com.sec.android.app.twlauncher) is not responding."
shelly76

i am having an issue with my samsung galaxy S....none of my apps will show up on the screen, the only thing i can do is text and call. my phone vibrates and this is what comes up; "com.sec.android.app.twlauncher has stopped unexpectedly" it wont let me reset my phone.

what do i do??

0 Likes
shelly76

what do you do when you cannot master reset??

0 Likes