Direct transfer of photos from HTC trophy to PC?
PABresler

How do you transfer photos directly from an HTC Trophy to a PC folder (or can you)? I synced the phone with Zune and tried putting the photos in the "Collection", but nothing appeared there. I really would just like to copy and past the photos from the phone to a folder on the PC.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Direct transfer of photos from HTC trophy to PC?
calvin8714
Enthusiast - Level 3

The Zune software should default to save pictures to the Pictures folder of your user account in a "From (your phone name)" folder when syncing. You may be able to click on the picture from the phone and drag it to your collection manually.

0 Likes
PABresler

I tried clicking and dragging to the Collection....nothing shows up in th Picture folder there. I loaded Windows Live Photo Gallery from Vista. It recognizes the phone, but when I click on Import I get error message "The parameter is incorrect."

0 Likes
chinch
Contributor - Level 1

sync with zune (and setup wifi auto sync) and the photos will be automatically downloaded to the PC for use with any windows application

0 Likes
AntonioC_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hi PABresler,

It sounds like a miscommunication issue between your phone and your pc; this usually happens when a device manager conflicts exist due to outdated drivers and or software. Please visit this LINK for troubleshooting options and to update your Zune software.

I trust that resolving any device manager conflicts and ensuring the latest Zune version is installed in your computer will resolve your concerns. Keep us posted.

0 Likes