How to Unhide a hidden App in "All Apps"?
stahmosh

Hi,

I accidentally hid an app in the All Apps.  It shows "1 hidden", but I can't figure out how to "Unhide" it.

Can someone please help me learn how to Unhide an App?

Thanks,

STeve

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: How to Unhide a hidden App in "All Apps"?
Wildman
Legend

Preinstalled applications, better known as bloatware have always been a sore subject between carriers and the customers who purchase the phones. Well, DROID RAZR owners have a reason to be thankful as you can remove unwanted apps without almost no effort. Upon holding down on application while in the tray, a menu will pop up with various options, one of which is uninstall. An icon can also be hidden, added to a group or added to the homescreen. These options won’t remove the apps from your RAZR but having them hidden is better than front and center on your app screen.

Accessing the hidden menu is easy, just press the menu button and find “hidden apps” at the top right of the menu. Some preinstalled apps such as Left’s Golf 2, Madden 12 among others are uninstalled without any fight.

This is a great move by Verizon and Motorola and we hope this is the start of including these options on all future Android phones.

Original Post at http://phandroid.com/2011/11/10/hidden-motorola-droid-razr-apps-can-be-hidden-and-uninstalled/?utm_s...

0 Likes
Re: How to Unhide a hidden App in "All Apps"?
SATahmosh

Thanks!

Am new to the SmartPhone, and it was simpler than I thought!. 

STeve

0 Likes