Battery Drain While Plugged In!!!
jdouvris

I don't have the typical battery drain issues many other users have.  I am wondering if anyone has had this problem.  I'll often plug my phone in and charge it overnight.  In the morning, I'll pick it up off my night stand, notice the battery life at 100%, but within a few minutes of using the phone while still plugged in, the battery life starts to go down to as low as 94%.  The only way to reverse this is to unplug the charger, then plug it in again.  Then in about 10 minutes, the battery life will read 100% again.  That shouldn't happen.  I never experienced this problem with the iPhone 4.  Would the soon-to-be-released iOS 5.01 fix this, too?  Thanks.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Battery Drain While Plugged In!!!
Not applicable

jdouvris,

Good morning!  I'm very anxious to help with this unusual concern. I'm sure this is frustrating to you, however did the most recent ISO 5 update fix this issue? If not, please advise so I and the community can better assist you.

Thank you!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
briannawilks
Your phone shouldn't do this, if the new 5.0.1 doesn't fix it, I would take it the apple store the battery might be defective
0 Likes
Not applicable

jdouvris,

Good morning!  I'm very anxious to help with this unusual concern. I'm sure this is frustrating to you, however did the most recent ISO 5 update fix this issue? If not, please advise so I and the community can better assist you.

Thank you!

0 Likes
JJonesy

iOS 5.0.1 does not resolve the problem!!!

My iphone 4s will charge all night and be at 97% while plugged in, this is very frustrating!!

0 Likes