Re: Calendar sync on Droid x2
quasitech

Yes. It has been like that since I got the phone. It has to be something else.

0 Likes
fredo328

hey quasitech, you may have already figured it out but in case you havent I just did. Had the same issue as you. When you have your calender open and you do a long press to add new event the even edit screen pops up. On the very top of that screen you will have a drop down that probably shows "Phone Calender" . CLick the down menue and you should have your gmail account in there too. Click that and you phone will sync up with google. I found that it will stay with that choice until you change it it.

0 Likes
Evergreenmz3

Cody21, I am a new user of this forum, found in while searching for an answer to my problem which quasitech perfectly describes except that I never downloaded another calendar app.  Since quasitech never responded to your September response and question, may I take his place?  

My answer to your last question is No; the listing under "phone calendar" lists not synced,visible" . When tapping this entry, only the "visible" changed to "not visible".  The not synced never changes. 

If you or anyone else has a solution to this problem please respond.

Evergreenmz3

0 Likes
Cody21
Master - Level 2

OK, I'm not clear as to what your issue is ...  (PS - this is a pretty old thread - might be worth opening a fresh one with your specifici details.)   Like :  Are you just trying to SYNC your GOOGLE Calendar?  If you're trying to use the PHONE CALENDAR part, there is no syncing with Google ...  which is probably preferrable since it "maintains" it as a backup of your events.

0 Likes