A vote for the Galaxy Note
djflite
Enthusiast - Level 1
Just a post to put in a call for getting the Galaxy Note on VZW. I know it's not very likely, but just wanted to say there's at least one of us out here that would be interested in this mini-tab/mega-phone (ha!)

All the best,
DAJ
Labels (1)
Re: A vote for the Galaxy Note
KSH_CO
I second that vote. Rather have this than the GSII or the G Nexus. It would look a little funny next to my head, but I could get a bluetooth headset.
0 Likes
willalbert
Enthusiast - Level 1

Verizon i like you a lot and have been with you for a long, long time, buy 1400 muinutes per month with 4 phones and two devices using internet... but I must say I would be sorely tempted to jump ship to At&T etc if you pass on the Samsung Note... it is the ideal/ perfect phone/tablet so many of us --- the dream device we have been waiting and longing for... Please don't disappoint us!  You can do it; you OWN Wireless, you are the leader....

VZLTELVR
Enthusiast - Level 1

Verizon - you are the future with LTE, I would like to voice my BIGGEST VOTE for this Galaxy Note, I can't voice enough to say that this device is going to be a game changer for Verizon, this would set path as a Blackberry of yester years which will be a corporate device in future changing the dynamics. Verizon, please don't miss this chance from your side and from our side as well.

ShorofThor
+1 - I want this phone!
0 Likes
bigjaynva

I need this phone. Verizon, what are you DOING? There shouldn't be any questions as to IF you should carry this phone. The time is now. This should be a Christmas item. I'd buy 3 of them. Whoever is in charge of deciding what phones should be carried, should be fired. He/she obviously is clueless. 

0 Likes
shlove

I will go with you all.

I need NOTE badly!!!!!

0 Likes
hlubeanve

Verizon needds to get with it. I would quit Verizon in a heartbeat if the Note becomes available in the US from AT&T or whoever. Better yet, Verizon could keep my business (about $150 a month worth) if they could quickly offer the Note. I am ready to buy soon; I can't wait too long. I have read many of the comments about the Note all over the web and at this point in time it can't be beat for what I need in my view.

0 Likes
chamchad

Agreed

0 Likes
Nat17

I just came across this phone and I LOVE it! I have not been this exited about a phone since the first droid came out.. Verizon has brought out many great phones lately BUT they are way to similar to each other and I just don't care for them.. I have been with Verizon a long time now and have 4 lines with them all smart phones, I like Verizon but I will totally switch to at&t for this phone! Please Verizon don't disappoint us!!

0 Likes