Droid screen won't turn on
catsforrest

My screen stopped working. I can hear when I receive text messages, and the green light flashes in the top right hand corner, and the menu, power etc buttons at the bottom work, but the screen is entirely blank. I've tried taking the battery out (for different lengths of time), putting in a different battery, and nothing works. Any ideas?

0 Likes
Re: Droid screen won't turn on
ChristinaB_VZW
Verizon Employee

Are you still having the issue with your screen going blank? For immediate assistance you are able to contact Technical Support at 1-800-922-0204 from an alternate phone, when you have your phone with you. You are also able to send me a private message including your first and last name, your mobile number, and a good contact number for you. I will then be able to contact you personally. 

0 Likes
Re: Droid screen won't turn on
tomandlysa

We bought (2) Droid 2's last Christmas for our sons and they have worked well up until about 2-3 weeks ago...the screens on both of them began to intermittently go blank...resets and battery swaps worked for a while. When they got home today, both screens are again not working and I can't seem to get them going (I've tried all the usual tricks). I was originally thinking that the issue was related to the OS upgrade we did a month or so ago but now I'm convinced it's a HW issue.....

Did you get your issue resolved? 

Thanks

0 Likes