How to stop Verizon Wireless Software Upgrade Assistant from asking to install?
drabina

I have Verizon voice and data plan and LG Vortex phone running Android. Every time I plug the USB cable into the phone I am being asked to install Verizon Wireless Software Upgrade Assistant. Well, I do not want to install this (plus I am not allowed to install software on a work computer anyway).

How do I stop the annoying popup message from appearing every time phone is connected to the computer?

Thanks.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How to stop Verizon Wireless Software Upgrade Assistant from asking to install?
Not applicable

I can definitely understand how that can be annoying.  Unfortunately the only way to stop it from popping up is to do the upgrade.  If you want to reach out to Samsung for additional support (since they write the software), I have provided a link here.  I hope this helps.  Thanks.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: How to stop Verizon Wireless Software Upgrade Assistant from asking to install?
Not applicable

I can definitely understand how that can be annoying.  Unfortunately the only way to stop it from popping up is to do the upgrade.  If you want to reach out to Samsung for additional support (since they write the software), I have provided a link here.  I hope this helps.  Thanks.

0 Likes