Sim Card price?
Elplatanero4767

I tried looking for the price of a  smartphone 4G Sim Card price in the verizonwireless site but I couldn't find it. How much does the 4G Sim Card cost? 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Sim Card price?
gemro311

Was wondering the same thing, while I was at Verizon getting my sim replaced...they either won't or can't sell you one.

0 Likes
KinquanaH_VZW
VZ Employee Emeritus

Elplatanero4767and gemro311 that's correct. We would have to order SIM cards for our customers and only for Global devices that need replacements. If global phone is lost or stolen with SIM card, replacements would have to be replaced through Asurion insurance if customer has phone protection on their account. I hope this information is helpful. If you actually want an SD (memory) card, or for all other accessories I have listed a link below to our website accessories page. 

http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/store/accessories

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader
Uh, King... They were ask for the pricing of a 4G LTE SIM card and not the SIM card from a global phone.

For example, if person A purchased a 4G LTE device from another person (B). Person A would need to get a new 4G LTE SIM card for their line.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.