MEMORY FULL
MELTAY83

My Incredible keeps saying 'Memory full, delete apps' when I don't have anything on it. Is anyone else having this problem?

0 Likes
Re: MEMORY FULL
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader
Are we talking about the internal or external storage? To check open settings, there should be a option for sd card & storage or something like that.

Start by clearing your cache. Go into Applications under the Settings. Start going through the applications one by one. Press the clear cache button whenever the button is white.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
budone
Legend

Also, if you don't already do so, shut down and power up the device once a day.

0 Likes
August03
Contributor - Level 3

Try removing any applications you aren't using. Below are some steps of removing the applications.

You can uninstall any application that you have downloaded and installed from Android Market.

On the My downloads screen, tap the application you want to uninstall, and then tap Uninstall. When prompted, tap OK to remove the application on your phone.

You can visit this link below to see the steps given.

http://www.htc.com/us/support/droid-incredible-verizon/help/

0 Likes
y2kflhr
Enthusiast - Level 2

before you go removing apps try clearing the browser cache and the cache for facebook, those are know issues for giving that error, in fact I got it last night, cleared the cache and was good to go

0 Likes
Kellys

you better believe it.  I am very unhappy with this device and have been since I got it. Again today I cannot text or do anything else as it is saying my memory is full however when I check it shows plenty of space.  I have very little on my phone to begin with. I mostly use it for yahoo mail and facebook.   I will make sure not to get a device like this again!

0 Likes
RTS

"good to go"....for how long?  It'll come back, just wait.  It's a system glitch, that people need to call and complain about.  Your memory, storage, cache, ram, whatever, isn't even close to being full.   

0 Likes
Elitist_Jerk
Contributor - Level 2

RTS wrote:

"good to go"....for how long?  It'll come back, just wait.  It's a system glitch, that people need to call and complain about.  Your memory, storage, cache, ram, whatever, isn't even close to being full.   

I agree, the more people that call HTC the better.. let them know about the their products

clear data out of internet/facebook once a week and you should be fine though

0 Likes
lru

How do you clear out the FB and internet Cache? I'm having the same issue and downloaded an "Android System Cleaner" but still can't get emails or notifications from Facebook because my memory is full (even though it isn't).

0 Likes
lru

I don't have a "clear cache" button.

0 Likes