Re: droid incredible not receiving messages
kmd527

Can you pass on the trick to get this to work?

0 Likes
bree2609

I am having the same issue =( I called Tech Support they said after we recieved the update it messed up the phones and that its a nation wide issue and I just got off the phone with them 10 min ago and they are still working on it 

0 Likes
RTS

Same issue(s) here.. guy at Verizon store just said that they're working on it.... :smileysad: 

0 Likes
budone
Legend

Why would it be only one phone type have the issue????

Then again, maybe the GB update mucked it up

0 Likes
bree2609

I have talked with Tech Support twice today and they tell me they are still working to fix the issue. They said that the update that we got which I recieved mine Friday has messed up the phone....mine started with the memory saying it was full when it wasn't and as of yesterday I am unable to recieve text messages... I truely hope they get this fiixed ASAP

0 Likes
Elitist_Jerk
Contributor - Level 2

go to manage applications

clear the data out of facebook/internet/ anything you use a lot

clear the data out of htc.comm.social

boom text messages..its a known issue on that device, not sure why you are getting the run around Tech should know this

0 Likes
acsharpe

I have the same issue of now not receiving texts but am able to send them.  I see where you sent a PM to others with a possible solution.  Can you please send to me as well?  Thanks!

0 Likes
KarneDawg3
Enthusiast - Level 2

Same problem here.  With my girlfriend's phone on our Family Plan.  Was updated to Gingerbread about a week ago.  Then 3 days ago she stopped receiving texts altogether, although she can still send them.  She can also make phone calls and receive emails normally... just no receiving of SMS.

I've restarted the phone.  Cleared data from programs she doesn't use regularly.  Power cycled it.  Even tried installing Handcent.  Nothing seems to work.

0 Likes
emotoole5

Same for me, just got the storage issue taken care of and now no text messages.  Just cleared the data from all my apps, still nothing.  If you have a solution please help!

0 Likes
SlimTim93

Someone help me out here, my texts are completely screwd up. I recieved some this morning and now I'm getting nothing. I tried sending one from my dad's phone and I still haven't recieved anything....

0 Likes