TwoM memory issue
Fej

I've had my TwoM for a couple months now and its been working great. I filled it up with music and audio books and tried to remove some of them to free up some memory. The problem is that even after removing all the music using a combination of KIN Media Sync (Mac) and through the phone it still shows that the memory is full and wont let me sync anything new to the phone.

I've tried searching for a few hours and haven't found any solutions other then wiping the entire memory. Any help would be appreciated.

0 Likes
Re: TwoM memory issue
ChristinaB_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hi Fej,

Seems as if you should format your memory card. This should resolve the issue for you. Below is a link that shows the step-by-step information. 

http://kb.sandisk.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/312/~/formatting-a-memory-card,-flash-drive-or-device-...

If this does not work, you may have to complete a factory reset of your device. This setting erases all data from your phone, including your Google or other email account settings, system and application data and settings, and downloaded applications. It will not erase current system software and bundled applications, or files stored on an optional installed memory card, such as music or photos. For this reason, please make sure the data on your device is backed up.

Here are the steps for a factory reset on the Kin TwoM:

Tap Settings
Tap About Your phone

Tap Erase Phone Data

Thank you for your posting and have a good day!

0 Likes
Re: TwoM memory issue
Fej

Seeing as the KIN only has internal memory and no memory card formatting it would be a terrible idea. I was also trying to resolve this without reseting the phone since the KIN cannot backup its contacts. I don't see how this issue has been "resolved"

0 Likes