Block ALL text messages?
Milkyway
Enthusiast - Level 2

I would like to block all text messages to both phones in my account.

I cannot find anyplace in the VZ website to do this. It looks like I can block PREMIUM messages, but I am not sure that will block all text messages.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Block ALL text messages?
Milkyway
Enthusiast - Level 2

nmchileman wrote:
You cannot put a full block on text messages on the website. You'll need to call customer service and request it.

Thanks for your reply.

I did have all messages blocked until I had to call and unblock them in order to receive a single temp. Password text message from the Backup Assistant, in order to set up a new phone to use and backup the contacts.

The nice customer service lady said that I could re-block the text messages by using the VZ website. I will make another call to have the customer service people help with this.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
nmchileman
Master - Level 3
You cannot put a full block on text messages on the website. You'll need to call customer service and request it.
0 Likes
Milkyway
Enthusiast - Level 2

nmchileman wrote:

Thanks for your reply.

I did have all messages blocked until I had to call and unblock them in order to receive a single temp. Password text message from the Backup Assistant, in order to set up a new phone to use and backup the contacts.

The nice customer service lady said that I could re-block the text messages by using the VZ website. I will make another call to have the customer service people help with this.

0 Likes