3G Mobile Hotspot
rdnkengineer
Enthusiast - Level 3

Does anyone know if you have to pay extra to use the 3G Mobile Hotspot on the Droid 2 global? I have not researched it a whole lot and would like to/ have an opportunity to use it if it doesn't cost extra with unlimited data plan.

Thanks,

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: 3G Mobile Hotspot
ChristinaB_VZW
Verizon Employee

rdnkengineer wrote:

Does anyone know if you have to pay extra to use the 3G Mobile Hotspot on the Droid 2 global? I have not researched it a whole lot and would like to/ have an opportunity to use it if it doesn't cost extra with unlimited data plan.

Thanks,

Hi Rdnkengineer,

For $20.00 per month, you can use your Droid 2 Global as its own Wi-Fi hotspot and connect up to five Wi-Fi enabled devices to it without the use of wires or cables. The 3G Mobile Hotspot feature, which is only available on select devices, includes 2 gigabytes/2,048 megabytes (MB) of data usage for Internet access, sending/receiving e-mails and uploading/downloading files. If you exceed the 2 GB allowance, you will be billed an additional $20.00 and receive an additional GB of data to use.

I hope this information is helpful. Have a great day!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
ChristinaB_VZW
Verizon Employee

rdnkengineer wrote:

Thanks,

Hi Rdnkengineer,

For $20.00 per month, you can use your Droid 2 Global as its own Wi-Fi hotspot and connect up to five Wi-Fi enabled devices to it without the use of wires or cables. The 3G Mobile Hotspot feature, which is only available on select devices, includes 2 gigabytes/2,048 megabytes (MB) of data usage for Internet access, sending/receiving e-mails and uploading/downloading files. If you exceed the 2 GB allowance, you will be billed an additional $20.00 and receive an additional GB of data to use.

I hope this information is helpful. Have a great day!

0 Likes
rdnkengineer
Enthusiast - Level 3

That is $20 extra what I already pay for my unlimited data plan?

0 Likes