Re: notifications after missed call or text
Wildman
Legend
0 Likes
NIts

I also just installed Missed Reminders.  Thanks for the tip.  I found it easy to configure and just what I wanted. 

Thanks!

0 Likes
HappyJackDaddy
Contributor - Level 1

Hi, Wildman.  They seem to have the same name, but the one I'm referring to was called Missed Call and it was by "Anno."  I still have it, and it works great, but it has disappeared off the Market.

0 Likes
Wildman
Legend

HappyJackDaddy wrote:

Hi, Wildman.  They seem to have the same name, but the one I'm referring to was called Missed Call and it was by "Anno."  I still have it, and it works great, but it has disappeared off the Market.

Oh, my bad but this version does well for me...  I may need to look up the version you suggested...

Thanks for clearifing..

0 Likes
Ashley30843

I also use the X2 but when I search the App Market for Missed Reminder, I get 90+ results and none of them are called Missed Reminders, is there a specific way to search for it? I don't want to download something wrong or corrupted.

Thanks!

0 Likes
Wildman
Legend

Ashley30843 wrote:

I also use the X2 but when I search the App Market for Missed Reminder, I get 90+ results and none of them are called Missed Reminders, is there a specific way to search for it? I don't want to download something wrong or corrupted.

Thanks!

Believe they are speaking of Missed Reminder by Denis Solonenko at https://market.android.com/details?id=ru.orangesoftware.areminder&feature=related_apps

0 Likes
bearone21
Legend

reminder tones are something i miss about the voyager that was replaced by the dx.

0 Likes
screamineagle

There isn't any reminders on the Droid X2. You have to download the app.

0 Likes