How much does unlimited texts cost?
Hannalew

Currently my family and I are on a plan together where we get 500 text messages plus unlimited texting to other Verizon users. I am wondering how much unlimited texting to all other non-Verizon users costs. Please help! Thank you.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How much does unlimited texts cost?
budone
Legend

Unlimited texting for ALL phones is $30 more than the cost of the phone part of the  family plan. The $30 covers all devices. It is called the Talk and Text Plan    PS Ignore the spoiler. I hit it by accident and can't seem to remove it.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

View solution in original post

0 Likes
budone
Legend

Unlimited texting for ALL phones is $30 more than the cost of the phone part of the  family plan. The $30 covers all devices. It is called the Talk and Text Plan    PS Ignore the spoiler. I hit it by accident and can't seem to remove it.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Hannalew wrote:

Currently my family and I are on a plan together where we get 500 text messages plus unlimited texting to other Verizon users. I am wondering how much unlimited texting to all other non-Verizon users costs. Please help! Thank you.

If each of you has the 500 message bundle, you are already paying $10 for each line that is on - how many lines are on your plan?  If there are 3 or more, you might as well drop the bundles, and go to the Talk and Text plan ($30 more, but you would not be paying $10 per line for the other text plan, so you'd end up paying the same $$) and get unlimited texting for all lines on your plan. 

** Side note to Budone - how did you get the "Spoiler"  alert there in the first place and what is it?  I've seen it on a couple of other posts but there's nothing there???

0 Likes
budone
Legend

Click on the spoiler below to find out  :smileyvery-happy:  I also figured out how to remove them. Go into HTML and remove the tags.

Spoiler
It is the hand over the eyes of the smiley face icon
0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader
I was going to suggest that very thing (pull up the html and delete from there). Whenever I have difficulty formatting things to my liking, I just use the html to do it.

Now, just what is the purpose of the spoiler, besides allowing us to have a bit of fun? I've been hanging around this place nearly 2 years now and never knew that existed, and now that I do, I don't see much of a point to it other than being gimmicky. ::::shrug::::
0 Likes