piccpete

Samsung Continuum, had it since Nov 2010.

I have never yet been able to open jpeg attachments to emails that I recieve. Doesnt matter if I scroll down, or font size.  Shows the standard paperclip attachment like any email shows - how do I open that?  Sometimes I get emails from people with a LOT of photos attached, sometimes just one. Size of attachments can vary. 

I have to wait until I get to my desktop or laptop to be able to see what the attachments are! Do I need to install some app to open and view jpegs???

thank you!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: jpeg
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader
Try this application. It will let you download any type of email attachment to your phone. It is called "Download All Files".

http://market.android.com/details?id=com.hwkrbbt.downloadall

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
bearone21
Legend
looks like a slick program.
0 Likes
KinquanaH_VZW
VZ Employee Emeritus

piccpete, your phone does support Jpeg files and should open as long as it doesn't exceed the file size limitations. The maximum file size for picture / video messages varies from device to device. The file size limitation is based on the megapixels of the camera on the device.

If you are unable to open any picture messages with Jpeg files, we will need to trouble-shoot your phone within our system. I will send you a private message to get started. 

0 Likes