How to stop getting random calls from random numbers?
theDoveShack

Starting two days ago, I've been constantly recieving calls from random numbers and when I pick up, nothing is said and they hang up. The numbers and how many times they've called are as follows:

421 781 8274 (x4)

820 654 8921 (x3)

387 781 4835 (x4)

729 871 8579 (x2)

917 398 9528 (x1)

396 147 9025 (x3)

I've tried to get through to Verizon, but they're always busy and I'm always put on hold so I'm hoping maybe one of you guys could help me out here. No cities or states are listed under these numbers and when I look them up online, I get nothing. Also, will these random calls affect my data plan minutes? 

Thanks for the help. 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: How to stop getting random calls from random numbers?
vereyezuhn
Master - Level 3

You can set it so that only your contacts can call you, you can go online and block up to 5 of these numbers for free for 90 days, and you can register on the National Do Not Call Registry (and complain that there's not actually a person calling)

There's really nothing Verizon specifically can do.

0 Likes
budone
Legend

How long have you had the number???? It may be less of a pain just to change your number online.  Also, if using FB, make sure your mobile number is not part of your profile. it is automatically shown unless you turn it off.

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader
http://800notes.com/ will give you information on at least a few of those numbers....
0 Likes
Not applicable

I will PM you to get your number and try to block some of these numbers.

Thanks

0 Likes