Connect to PC?
pearson100
Enthusiast - Level 3

According to the manual, when I plug in the USB cable to my computer, I should get the Connect to PC option. However, I am not seeing this anywhere.

When I look at "My Computer" on my PC (windows 7), I see CD Drive (G:smileyhappy: Verizon Mobile. When I click on this, I get a User Account Control option to allow TL-Bootstrap.exe to make changes to the computer. If I click OK, I then get a dialog box that says "There is no disk in the drive. Please insert a disk into drive G:" and Firebox opens to the VCast Media Manager web page.

Any help would be appreciated!

(Incredible 2 owner for < 1 day, former G2 owner, so have some experience with Android).

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Connect to PC?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader
Just to clarify, did you set the connection mode on phone as "Disk Drive" or "Mass Storage Mode"? You can also change the connection type by pulling down the notification window and taping the usb connection.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader
Just to clarify, did you set the connection mode on phone as "Disk Drive" or "Mass Storage Mode"? You can also change the connection type by pulling down the notification window and taping the usb connection.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
DLMA

Had the same problem. Your solution was perfect. Thanks.

0 Likes